We finished up the turn class on Sunday. Had a great time, wish more had taken the class. Here are a couple of pictures. We built up the shell base with calking, added broken shells, and some special interest shells and sea glass bits. Added 50/50 white glue to hold it in place, added sand and gluemix, then on to carving the bird, texturing with stoning and final wood burning of feathers, Painting was completed Sunday. 5 days compressed into 3 days was quite a challenge. I forgot to take finished pictures but will add to post later with mine.
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might.